Cotton Candy Machine
A great addition to any party or event. Cotton Candy machines are portable, easy to use, and low cost. We have many different flavors of floss and many different supplies available to complement your machine.
Please do not use extension cords when running these units.
COTTON CANDY MACHINE
***THIS MACHINE CAN NOT BE USED ON AN EXTENSION CORD***
Be sure equipment is connected to properly grounded 120 volt power supply with 15 amp circuit.
1. Loosen the two shipping travel knobs. (These are the knobs on either side of the motor cover, below the head.
2. Fill the spinner head with the desired amount of sugar floss. Never fill the head past the bottom level of the filler spout. (Note: For best results, keep the spinner head full.)
3. Turn MOTOR switch to “ON” position.
4. Press the HEAT switch to the “ON” position.
5. Turn the HEAT CONTROL knob to heat setting HIGH.
6. Once floss starts to flow out of the head, reduce the HEAT CONTROL to the green range as indicated on the METER. (Note: Too high of a setting will cause cutting of the floss and potentially clog the screen assembly.)
7. When the amount of floss that is being produced starts to slow, add more sugar. DO NOT adjust the HEAT CONTROL knob setting.
8. The typical operating setting on the HEAT CONTROL knob is in the green range on the METER. This will vary due to fluctuations in environmental situations.
1. Press the HEAT switch to the “OFF” position.
2. Wait 3-5 minutes for the spinner head to cool down.
3. Press the MOTOR switch to the “OFF” position.
4. For end of day procedures, operate the machine until the remaining sugar floss in the head is gone, and then do steps 1-3.
5. IF THE MACHINE IS TO BE MOVED. Retighten the two shipping travel knobs to prevent damage to the head during transit. (Note: Some smoking may appear as the head is run out of sugar. This is normal and will clean any residual sugar from the screen.)
In Case of a Malfunction immediately shut-off the MOTOR and HEAT switches and correct the problem.