Stove - Propane
Our single and double burner propane stoves. Available in different sizes and outputs.
SINGLE AND DOUBLE BURNER STOVE
1. Ensure all control knobs are in the OFF position.
2. Securely connect the regulator to the propane tank.
3. Open cylinder valve completely and allow system to pressurize - takes about 1 minute.
4. TO LIGHT THE UNIT: Hold a lit long handled butane lighter gun or fireplace match next to outer ring on burner, push in the control knob, and turn to HIGH. The burner will ignite instantly with a *POOF* sound.
If stove is equipped with additional burner rings(high output burner) follow instructions below:
Once first burner is lit, turn 2nd control knob to HIGH - it will light instantly from the 1st. Repeat for center ring until whole burner is lit.
Once burners are lit, adjust the control knobs to set desired temperature.
6. TO TURN OFF UNIT: Simply turn all of the control knobs to the OFF position, close main cylinder valve, and disconnect the propane cylinder.
***PLEASE RETURN UNIT FOOD FREE***