Grill - Flat Top Griddle
Propane gas flat top griddles available in a variety of sizes. Great for cooking large quantities of food at a time on an adjustable flat top space
Flat Top Griddle Instructions:
1. Place griddle on a level area clear of any combustible materials. THIS UNIT IS BUILT FOR OUTDOOR USE ONLY and should be operated in a well ventilated area.
2. Ensure all control valves are in the CLOSED position (parallel to the manifold).
3. Securely connect the regulator to the propane cylinder
4. Generously coat griddle plate with vegetable oil or oil-based cooking spray.
5. Open cylinder valve completely and allow system to pressurize - takes about 1 minute.
6. TO LIGHT THE GRIDDLE: Hold a lit long handled butane lighter gun or fireplace match next to the front burner and open the control valve (push in turn the knob to OPEN - so it is straight up and down - perpendicular to the manifold). The front burner will ignite instantly with a *POOF* sound.
7. Remove lighter or match and push to turn 2nd control valve to the open position- it will light instantly from the 1st. Do the same for the 3rd burner.
8. If for some reason the first burner does not light, turn off gas source, wait 5 minutes for gas to dissipate, and restart lighting instructions.
9. Once burners are lit, adjust the control knobs to set desired temperature.
11.TO TURN OFF GRIDDLE: Simply turn all of the control knobs to the CLOSED position (parallel to the manifold), close main cylinder valve, and disconnect the propane cylinder.
CAUTION: GRIDDLE WILL BE EXTREMELY HOT! LET COOL COMPLETELY BEFORE STORING OR TRANSPORTING.
***RETURN UNIT SCRAPED OF FOOD PRODUCTS***