Information about the original wedding expo. Come out and see the new rental products we are showcasing for 2017
Making an Impression with Details and Accessories
When it comes to making those lasting impressions for an event, we find it is often the subtle touches and accent pieces that create a memorable showcase. Here are some classic examples and new products that can help you with your event.
- Napkins are an easy and affordable way to add a splash of color or change the look of an entire table. We have dozens of color choices and a testing table in our showroom to get the look just right.
- Centerpieces have always been a spot to add some creative touches. We carry candelabras, vases, and stands of many varieties. New for 2013 - 2014 we have crystal pedestal stands which really create a shiny sparkle and fancy impression.
- Dinnerware gives an opportunity to accomplish completely different looks. We carry many different styles of both porcelain and china dinnerware including rimmed designs and trendy shapes.
- Presentation of foods can be accentuated with our high quality stands. We carry dozens of unique bowl and platter presentation displays along with vertical tiered displays.
- Themed accessories can help create an atmosphere not readily available in the venue. We have hundreds of items to assist in creating a special look. Our newest additions include authentic wine barrels, which can be used as cocktail tables or set up with a top to make a unique dessert or buffet station.
Looking for more ideas? Check out our pinterest page to see when we receive new items and always creative ideas we like. Be sure to visit our showroom Monday - Saturday: 8am - 5pm to get a hands on look at most of our products.